Community colleges in the South Central Coast region are committed to helping you educate and build your pipeline of globally competent workers through academic degrees, certificates, industry credentials, and internship programs.
South Central Coast:
Community College Global Trade & Logistics Programs
Our flexible academic schedules, online courses, and low-cost programs are a smart choice for workforce development.
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
(805) 965-0581 ext. 3599
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Dean, School of Business
San Luis Obispo, CA 93403
Dean Of Academic Affairs, Workforce and Economic Development
Santa Maria, CA 93454
The Extended Campus, Dean
Ventura, CA 93003
Career & Technical Education
Moorpark, CA 93021
Business Administration Department, Dean
Santa Barbara City College
- Santa Barbara City College is a certified training provider for the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) industry recognized credential. The CGCP credential is granted by the National Association for Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE). The Trade Skills for the Global Professional (IBUS 210)course at SBCC helps students prepare for the CGBP exam.
- AA Degree in International Business requires 21-units from the department, and the Certificate of Completion is a 21-unit program. Both programs are available online and on-campus.
- International Marketing Communication Skills Competency Award is a 12-unit program that prepares students for working as PR Representative, Interactive Marketing Associate, or International Marketing Analyst.
- International Marketing: Fashion and Beauty Skills Competency Award is a 9-unit program that prepares students for work in ecommerce and traditional retailing on a global level.
- Career Skills Institute offers non-credit courses and digital badges with a global focus.
College of the Canyons
- International Trade-Finance Certificate of Specialization is a 15-unit program that provides students with a solid foundation in the concepts of trade and commerce with an emphasis on the financial aspects of globalization
- International Trade-Marketing Certificate of Specialization is a 15-unit program that provides students a solid foundation in the concepts of trade and commerce with an emphasis on the marketing aspects of globalization.
- E-Commerce Business Certificate of Specialization is a 15-unit program that provides students the techniques and knowledge to compete in our global web-based economy.
- Business Administration Certificate of Achievement includes a 3-unit International Business course.
- Business Administration A.S. Degree includes a 3-unit International Business course.